The ADAPT Advanced training system works with spinal cord injuries and neurological disorders. It is a neuro-muscular redevelopment program based upon the principle that by consistently providing all aspects of the human body with an optimal environment, individual recovery goals can be achieved.
Utilizing the Five Fundamentals of Movement and the 10 Stages of Adaptation, ADAPT Advanced provides individualized assessments to create unique training programs based upon each client’s specific limitations and goals for recovery.
ADAPT Advanced works to:
- Educate individuals and their families on the realities of recovery.
- Diminish the deterioration of body function and increase overall health and mobility of each client.
- Re-establish ideal body structure and alignment.
- Identify restrictions and create an optimal environment to eliminate those limitations through targeted progression-based stimulus.
- Create increased independence in daily living activities.